Tuesday, March 10, 2009

"My Recession Spending"


Throughout any recession people's lives and spending are drastically alter
do to the vulnerable economy. Now in today's "recession" I can't really say I see a change within us Americans consuming. We still go out and buy the little unnecessary shit such as "Aqua Globes", and "Mighty Putty". Stupid products that further the laziness of us Americans.

During this recession, honestly I haven't change the way I spend my money. Like I still spend about 10 bucks a day on food from eating out, when I could just catch dinner at home because my mom cooks daily. I also waste money on Abercrombie and Fitch ! -__- But, I feel "you pay for what you get" and the quality of Abercrombie's clothing is definitely worth it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Moloney said...

Language!!!! Please don't swear!!!!!
moloney

March 13, 2009 at 10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home